From: Helen Baker (
Date: 2002-12-27

I thought you might be interested in getting in-depth knowledge
about your web audience and web traffic patterns in a reliable
and cost-effective way.

Stop Guessing - Start Knowing!
- CoolStats measures web site traffic and online behavior of
  your visitors.
- CoolStats will help you understand how to optimize your site
  to meet the needs of your visitors.
- You get access to detailed, real-time statistical analysis of
  your web pages - 24 hours a day. Click at to view Online Demo.
- CoolStats is the ultimate real-time tracking solution for
  small and mid-sized businesses.
- 100% accuracy by measuring activity at the client, not via
  server based log files.
- The fee of $24.95 is minimal compared to what it would cost
  you to run a tracking service yourself!

Why CoolStats?
- no programming to do
- no servers to maintain
- no software applications to install

Click at
to Sign Up now!

"We needed to make business sense out of our web visitor behavior -
CoolStats delivers first-class graphical reports that help us
continuously improve and optimize our website to match the
requirements of our target audience." BRYAN KASHILIN, BOSTON

Click at to
check what other customers say about us!

For more information about our website tracking services,
please visit our website or contact me directly at the below
email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Helen Baker
CoolStats Support

Don't be the last one to know!

This message has been brought to
If you do not wish to receive anymore emails, please follow
the opt-out instruction below. We apologize for any inconvenience.