Subject: Another Game

Another Game

From: Vicentini Martin <vici_at_gmx.ch>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:35:55 +0100

I really apreciate all the work you did and still do on Rockbox!
I also wanted to do anything for this project and made this sliding puzzle.
Unfortunately I can not help in another way as I just started to write some
code (My first little prog in c!)
Hope you can use this and add it to the games!

In the english.lang file, there should also be some more lines:
id: LANG_PUZZLE
desc: in the games menu
eng: "Sliding Puzzle"
new:

id: LANG_PUZZLE_QUIT
desc: how to quit game
eng: "[OFF] to stop"
new:

id: LANG_PUZZLE_F1
desc: what does F1 do
eng: "[F1] shuffle"
new:

id: LANG_PUZZLE_F2
desc: what does F2 do
eng: "[F2] change pic"
new:

id: LANG_PUZZLE_MOVE
desc: must be smaller than 6 characters
eng: "Moves"
new:

  • application/octet-stream attachment: puzzle.c
  • application/octet-stream attachment: puzzle.h