Subject: .rockbox file unvisible with mac os 10.2
From: Thomas Wäger (thomas.waeger_at_swissonline.ch)
Date: 2002-12-29

i am very happy with rockbox. i hope the recording posibility soon will
added. maybe without the harddrives noise during recording throuh the
microphon?
my only problem was the installation under os 10.2. it was confusing
that i didn't see the .rockbox file on my ibook. with os 9.2 i saw all
files marked as "PC", but the desktop rebuilding made a lot of useless
"finder.dat" files into my directories.it would be helpfull for new
users with macintosh computers, if you put some infos about that to the
homepage.
thanks for your work