Subject: Re: .rockbox file invisibel with mac os 10.2
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-12-29

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002, Thomas Wäger wrote:

> the only small problem i had was installing under os 10.2. When the jukebox
> is plugged you can't see all files, specially the .rockbox file is hidden.
> this is different then in the os 9.2, there everything is visible.

All unix-like operating systems hide files and directories by default that
start with a dot. That's in fact one of the reasons we named it .rockbox.

> Please put an information for other mac users on your homepage, whats the
> best way of installation is.

We'll do that as soon as anyone provides it.

Rockbox is a spare time project run by volounteers. We depend on
contributions from people with knowledge.