Subject: Re: .rockbox file unvisible with mac os 10.2
From: gerald clark (gerald_clark_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 2002-12-29

There is no .rockbox file.
You may, however, have an optional .rockbox directory in which you may
store config files.
Recording has existed in the daily builds for several weeks now.

--
Gerald L. Clark

Aero TerraTrike #1 http://www.wizwheelz.com/images/clarkaerotrike1.jpg

Member: Sky Soaring

Illinois, U.S.A.

Archos Recorder JBR20101 1.28 0x302 positive 0x200 positive 11.0592