Subject: Re: Recording with sleep timer...
From: gerald clark (gerald_clark_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 2002-12-29

Since a sleep timer, and a recording timer are two
different things, they should be separate timers.
I agree that the sleep timer should not function during
recording, since one may not want the recorder to
power off immediately after a timed recording.
Since one may want it to power off some time after the
termination of a timed recording, both would be useful

My opinion only.

--
Gerald L. Clark

Aero TerraTrike #1 http://www.wizwheelz.com/images/clarkaerotrike1.jpg

Member: Sky Soaring

Illinois, U.S.A.

Archos Recorder JBR20101 1.28 0x302 positive 0x200 positive 11.0592