Subject: Re: Cannot see Directory after dragging mp3 files -- Archos JBS20

Re: Cannot see Directory after dragging mp3 files -- Archos JBS20

From: Chris Holt <amiga2k_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:29:14 -0500

If ".mpg3" is not a typo in the message, you need to change those file names
to end in .mp3

Otherwise, I'm not really sure if I can help you further. As I said, if you
could see the sample files before the format, but can't see any files after
the format, then the problem is likely to have been caused by the format. I
understand that some of the disk tools in Win2k do differ from Win98, so
this may be the source of your problem, but I cannot test the theory as I do
not have any machines with Win2k here.

Perhaps someone else has had experience with formatting a Studio20 under
Win2k? Are there any problems in doing this?

Chris