Subject: RE: people who own an archos jukebox recorder 20
From: Stuart Tedford (stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk)
Date: 2002-12-30

It won't work, the JB FM Recorder does not run RockBox as it has slightly
different hardware and there are some differences in the ajbrec.ajz file
format.

Bjorn made a test build that allowed the FM to boot up using this special
version of RockBox (search this list for more info), but it has basically no
functionality... yet...

You will have to wait until someone who knows what needs doing gets hold of
an FM recorder to reverse engineer it for RockBox. Until then I'm afraid
you are stuck with the Archos firmware :(

Stu.