Subject: Re: Cannot see Directory after dragging mp3 files -- Archos JBS20
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2003-01-01

Are there other settings available when you do a format that could "throw a
wrench" in the process?

I ask because I can't see anything other than unit failure or a formatting
issue that could be causing this person's problems. (Assuming that the
description of events is accurate)

Of course the .mpg3 extension would be an issue, but I think that was a typo
in the email and not what was actually used. (would be nice if it were that
simple)

Chris