Subject: Odd skipping

Odd skipping

From: Bradley Alexander <storm_at_tux.org>
Date: 01 Jan 2003 22:33:08 -0500

Hey,

I guess I should have said something before, but I reformatted my Archos
last night because of more strange behavior.

In the course of normal play, the Archos (JB6000) would skip backward,
then a few seconds later, either skip back to approximately the point it
was playing or on occasion, skip somewhere beyond the point of
departure, then skip back roughly to the place where it first freaked
out. It has actually skipped back into the previous track. There is an
audible click accompanying each of the skips.

Mainly I noticed it in a specific directory, but it has happened in
others with less frequency.

As I said, I reformatted, but I will keep an eye (ear? :) on it and see
if it occurs again.

I hope everyone on this list has a blessed and prosperous 2003.
--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |