Subject: Re: Grayscale Display/ Picture Viewer/ HDD Upgrade
From: ABAZ (dillonco_at_attbi.com)
Date: 2003-01-02

> I have some idea regarding the AJB20Recorder LCD Display.
> Is it possible to "drive" the pixels of the display with some sort of
> signal, that we can "emulate" shades of grey?

It is very possible, but oly 4 color gray is really feasible (on most
platforms). Considering the Jukebox's hardware and the need to use pins and
etc. it would be difficult and require a decent chunk of processor time.
However, I don't really know how the Jukebox would perform in such a case,
so I can't say for certain.