Subject: Yet another recursive playlist maker

Yet another recursive playlist maker

From: Melih ÖZBEK <melih_at_tarim.gov.tr>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:32:24 +0200

Hi,

I just wrote a small utility which builds playlists for your MP3
directories. I think there are some programs doing the same thing, but I
wrote it anyway :)

You can download the program from
http://qv3000MR.virtualave.net/MP3/PlaylistGenerator.zip
This is about 1.3 mb (sorry, it must include VB6 runtime dll files)

If you believe you installed a vb program before, you might have those big
runtime dlls, so you can try this 8 kb version.
http://qv3000MR.virtualave.net/MP3/PLGen.zip

You need windows scripting installed on your machine. The program does not
contain any delete file, delete directory commands, so most probably it does
not harm your disk or files.

Playlist generates two playlists for each directory. One playlist for the
MP3s of the current directory, another with MP3s in all its subdirectories
(including MP3's in directory itself). Which means if you go to the playlist
at the topmost mp3 directory, you can play all your MP3s..

It overrides playlists everytime you run. You can move playlists anywhere
you want because the paths are absolute.

Regards,

Mel