Subject: Re: Cannot see Directory after dragging mp3 files -- Archos JBS20

Re: Cannot see Directory after dragging mp3 files -- Archos JBS20

From: Magnus Holmgren <lear_at_algonet.se>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 23:39:08 +0100

gerald clark wrote:

> Could it be the partition which is formatted?
> I caan't find an fdisk on my win2000 pro, but
> fdisk under Linux shows partition 1 as the fat32 file system.

Windows 2000 doesn't have fdisk, but it does have a disk manager, with
similar functionality. It can be found in Control panel / Administrative
tools / Computer management. But it should show the same basic
information as Linux fdisk...

Btw, opening the "Properties..." for the volume in question shows the
type of file system.

Lee Ramos, have you tried setting Rockbox to display all files, so
you're sure there isn't any file suffix/hidden files problem?

--
Magnus Holmgren