Subject: Re: Cannot see Directory after dragging mp3 files -- Archos JBS20

Re: Cannot see Directory after dragging mp3 files -- Archos JBS20

From: Lee Ramos <lrramos_at_optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 19:34:42 -0500

I fixed the problem...in order to BOOT (the key word). The hard drive must
be formatted as a PRIMARY partition. I looked under Windows 2000 Disk
Management and noted it was EXTENDED.

I formatted it PRIMARY and copied archos.mod... and presto, ROCKBOX appeared
on the player's screen. The music sounds GREAT!

-Lee