Subject: Re: Recording maximum filesize?
From: Chris Houghten (
Date: 2003-01-03

The only time I ever had a problem with filesizes and fat32 was when working
with video files. fat32 will NOT allow you to create an avi file larger than
2 GB. Although, that was the first time I tried creating a file even that
large. That was when I finally switched to ntfs. But, I personally would NOT
want to be the person who had to edit a multi GB mp3 file, nor would I ever
listen to one that big. One band's full set wouldn't come close to that.
But, that's just me.