Subject: Re: Archos Multimedia detailed hardware information
From: Brandon K (
Date: 2003-01-04

Now that we are armed with an interior look of the device and the chipsets,
does anyone have any idea if a USB 2.0 cable could be easily made? I really
hate spending $50 + S+H (USD) on a cable..

I have a Micro Centronics 36 connector (which is what they use for the
bottom connector) and obviously access to a standard USB cable isn't hard.
It's the pinouts and\or chipsets in between the 2 that have me puzzles ;)