Subject: RE: Question on loadable fonts for the 5000

RE: Question on loadable fonts for the 5000

From: Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 05:23:51 -0500 (EST)

heheh yup...

Just reread your last email, and well.. I must learn _not_ to slap myself
in the head so often :)

/adi

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Jeremy Krall wrote:

Actually, after looking through the site, it appears loadable fonts is only
a Recorder feature and not a Player only feature, which the Archos 5000 is.
Can someone please correct me if I am wrong on this?

Thanks.