Subject: Question on loadable fonts for the 5000
From: Jeremy Krall (jkrall_at_imanta.com)
Date: 2003-01-05

I just installed 1.4 today on my Archos 5000 and first off let me say it was
simple to do and I was incredibly impressed, so thank you all for working so
hard on this.

My question is about the loadable fonts. I have copied them into the
.rockbox folder and also into root (just to test) and I can see them in the
Directory Browser, but when I hit Play on them nothing happens. Can someone
let me know if I am doing something wrong here? The filenames are taken
right off the site so they are under the 24 char limit and I even tried
converting from BDF to FNT on my machine just in case something was wrong
with the FNT files.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.