Subject: Re: Minimalistic Build-Environment for win32 (~7.5MB)

Re: Minimalistic Build-Environment for win32 (~7.5MB)

From: <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 21:52:09 +0100 (MET)

hey,
thanks for the info - just had in mind that it was free - maybe it was
"more free" some time ago and this has changed.
http://www.mindvision.com/pricing/shareware.asp

I don`t like to register for usage of a "free tool" :D
What about http://nsis.sourceforge.net/ ?
Seems to be "free" enough, too
:)
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/nsis/NSIS/license.txt?rev=1.3&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup