Subject: RE: smaller HD does not work in AJBR20
From: Peter König (www.access_at_my-mail.ch)
Date: 2003-01-06

Hi,
I'm planning a HD upgrade on my jukebox.
Wasn't the 'HD register error' just a problem with batteries?
Or does it really depend on the HDD used in the Jukebox?
If so, could you recommend 40 GB / 60 GB HDD's that have been proved
to work within the Jukebox Recorder?
Thanks!

BTW: I played a 9 hour DJ-Set on New Year's eve and rockbox recorded
perfectly.
Thanks for that!

> Hi,
> I just want to let you know not only bigger HDs may fail > to work.
> I tried to exchange my 12 GB Notebook-HD with Archos < > >
Hitachi-Drive.

Dieses E-Mail wurde kostenlos über http://www.my-mail.ch verschickt.
Günstig fliegen - keine Glücksache! 100'000 Flugtarife online - http://www.flugshop.ch