Subject: Re: smaller HD does not work in AJBR20
From: Dan Amborn (damborn_at_newsguy.com)
Date: 2003-01-06

I upgraded mine the first week I had it. A little cocky I guess,
along with having way too many mp3's to fit on a 20Gb drive. I
upgraded using an IBM 40GB 4200RPM Model # IC25N040ATCS04-0. I just
stole this out of my laptop so I could get a 5400RPM model for that.
I removed all the partitions and formated it as fat32 before putting
it in my Recorded 20. Worked like a charm.

--

Dan Amborn damborn_at_newsguy.com