Subject: Re: Queue function

Re: Queue function

From: Jack Peel <jhp_at_cypress.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 16:58:23 -0800

Hardeep,

Seems to work fine on my archos, but that was just an inital try, I will
try to beat it up more later.

One thing that would be nice is that if you are playing a playlist, for it
to check and see if the song that you queued up is in the playlist and
temporarily remove it. That way if I want to play a song that is on
the playlist "now" I don't have to worry about it showing up later.
(I'm using this for break music during a show, and I get requests
from time to time). I don't know how the "current" playlist code
organizes the data so this may not be easy, but if it is it would be
nice.

It also appears that your patch is broken again with the new CVS,
or I don't know how to run patch (either is quite likley). It seems
to have a problem patching apps/applimits.h for MAX_QUEUED_FILES.
I edited it in by hand and it seems to build fine.

Jack