Subject: Re: Win32 Compilation Instructions
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-01-07

hey,
wanted to take a look on GNUSH stuff.
Don`t like it because you have to register and 35MB is very big file.
Yesterday i made smaller sized cygwin based "rockbox sdk" available for
download (see mailinglist archive) and had at least 20! (TWENTY!) downloads
so far.
It seems to work good - there was no feedback until now :D
hey - where are your comments ???
regards
Roland