Subject: RE: Backlight on recorder dimming?
From: Chris Muth (muthchris_at_quantumsingularity.cc)
Date: 2003-01-07

Hey Roland,

The label on the back says;
        JBRHD15BF
S/N 022503635

I purchased it off of eBay, I do not know where it was purchased originally.
The firmware is version 1.28
How is it produced? <http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2002-12/0748.shtml>
If I press the volume up the BL will go off. If I press up again, the BL will dim.
If I press down (after pressing up) the BL will go off. If I press down again it will dim.
This is not exact, but it is close.

I think the most telling thing is that this happens with the firmware 1.28/1.27d and
rockbox 1.4 and daily build CVS-021220.

I will try to rustle up a video of this happening. Just as soon as I con find a camera.
Maybe two weeks. Maybe not at all though. We will see.

It is the (?newer?) jukebox recorder that has the really dark bumpers and not the blue ones.
It also has a dark face plate and not the blue one.
Here are a few pictures to look at.
http://muth.cc/jukebox.jpg
http://muth.cc/jukebox2.jpg
http://muth.cc/jukebox3.jpg
http://muth.cc/jukebox4.jpg

jukebox.jpg is from the auction.
jukebox{2-4}.jpg are from my wireless phone, not too bad considering.

Best Regards,
        Chris Muth

Original message from: for_spam_at_gmx.de
<SNIP>

>indeed, this is strange !
>Perhaps, we should collect some information:
>- what exact jb model ?
>- where and when was it bought ?
>- when/how does it happen ?
>
>regards