Subject: Re: Queue function

Re: Queue function

From: Jack Peel <jhp_at_cypress.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 11:58:10 -0800

Yes it turns out that I had a hacked cvs checkout (checked out the
directories individually instead of the entire "rockbox" package
so the patch got a little confused. I check it out and the patch works
fine now.

As far as the playlist, I'm not really sure how the playlist code works.
It seems that it would have to store the playlist in some form in memory
or a temporary file since it can non-destructivly shuffle the contents.
I guess I should look at the code before I start suggesting soutions. But
it would be a great feature for me :) It also runs into the on-the-fly
editing of playlists, so maybe I'll just wait until then :)

Jack