Subject: Re: Re: FM transmitters - any suggestions ?

Re: Re: FM transmitters - any suggestions ?

From: <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 23:59:51 +0100 (MET)

perhaps you get an extra car stereo amplifier you put between radio and
boxes ?
Some of them have extra line in (low input) besides the "hi input", AFAIK.
Perhaps you could solder a toggle switch to switch between radio and jukebox
then !?
not shure about this - just an idea - didn`t try it for myself.
regards
Roland