Subject: Re: FM transmitters - any suggestions ?

Re: FM transmitters - any suggestions ?

From: icabod <icabod_at_impaktdevices.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:07:58 -0800

Recently on the AJB6000 Group on Yahoo, a user posted about modifying his iRock to use a 3volt cig lighter adapter instead of batteries.

The long and the short of it is that the iRock performs better with new batteries. Since alkalines drop in voltage as they die, the iRock doesn't work very well for long.

The obvious conclusion is: Why don't you rig some constant power to it?

Hence the Great iRock Hack.

Details can be found here:
and here: