Subject: Re: FM transmitters - any suggestions ?
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-01-07

hello,
even though my car-stereo boxes are not very good, i find
the quality of the resulting sound with such tape-adapter quite ok.
Before I tried one of this devices, I always thought:
hey, that MUST produced crappy sound, but I was really surprised
that it is really ok.

Unfortunately the problem is:
The questioner doesn`t seem to have radio with tape in his car ;)

regards
Roland