Subject: Re: FM transmitters - any suggestions ?
From: Brandon K (
Date: 2003-01-07

Also keep in mind that if you have an aftermarker headunit in your car,
there is more than likely an adapter available for an aux. input. I did
this just 3 days ago infact. For example, I have a Pioneer Premiere P730
headunit in my Jeep. While it doesn't have any aux. inputs by default,
Pioneer makes a box that plugs into the IPBus connector and gives me an aux.
input via L + R RCA jacks. So now I have a direct line level input to my

Any aftermarket (Sony, Kenwood, Aiwa, etc) will have the aux. input adapters

Also, if you have a newer car \ truck, there are external connections
available for them too. We just put an aux. input adapter on my dad's '00

And last but not least, if you don't have the option of those, get an INLINE
FM Modulator. The wireless one's are pretty much junk.

Hope this helps.