Subject: RE: FM transmitters - any suggestions ?

RE: FM transmitters - any suggestions ?

From: Matthew P. OReilly <moreilly_at_moreilly.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:44:09 -0500

Requiring the input jack to be on the face of the unit will limit your
choices for stereos substantially. There are a plethora of devices that
have auxiliary inputs that are not face-mounted. (Face plate real estate is
at a premium most times.) I would suggest just getting a unit that has an
aux input and just having the installer run a line under the dash. That's
what I did with my Nakamichi 45Z and it works perfectly with my JBR20. (I
actually had two monster RCA cables run, and I use an RCA -> 3.5mm adapter
to plug into the Archos.)

Matt