Subject: Re: individual Logo (was:) Logo Bitmap Size
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-01-08

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Dario Carluccio wrote:

> It would be nice, if the Jukebox would show an individual Boot-Logo located
> in the .rockbox directory if there is one.
> Is this possible?

It is possible, and in fact once upon the time it did (we have a bmp
loader/viewer in the code). Back before we converted the logo to the C array
it is now.

However, the logo currently appears long before the disk code is inited etc,
so loading a logo means it would appear later and it would generally slow
down the booting process.

 Daniel Stenberg -- --