Subject: RE: FM transmitters - any suggestions ?
From: Bryce Benton (
Date: 2003-01-08

the (legal) fm transmitters are not worth even the energy required to plug
them in. if you get one for free, try to sell it on ebay. don't waste your
time trying to use it yourself.

i bought an iRock last night, and i will return it to the seller today. if
you really like the quality of AM station when you are 100 miles from any
city, you *might* like the iRock's sound quality. it's really bad.

since my car stereo is crappy anyway, it was actually cheaper for me to
replace the thing. i agree that a line-in jack for a car stereo is a must.

you can find some models with cassette players and line-in jacks for under
$30, including shipping on

in other news... my new jukebox recorder is scheduled to arrive today! yes!