Subject: Re: ignoring paths when playingg from playlists

Re: ignoring paths when playingg from playlists

From: Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 16:44:09 -0500 (EST)

I think the more appropriate statement is that we will not change our
software to make up for shoddy (or down right wrong) other software.

Its like the same heart doctor saying to you that you should just not
exercise if the faulty heart valve he put in is not working properly.

Our software should _not_ account for all the failings of other flawed
software just because our users are unwilling to complain to the
makers of the faulty software.

my 2 cents
/Adi