Subject: RE: ignoring paths when playingg from playlists

RE: ignoring paths when playingg from playlists

From: Justin Fisher <JustinF_at_valvesoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 14:50:56 -0800

Perhaps add the playlist path error-correction/guessing to it, but while
doing so, have it bring up a note for a few seconds indicating that the
playlist creation software is faulty, and Rockbox is attempting to cleverly
guesstimate what it means, but you should really write to the program
manufacturer and ask them to fix their software.
It keeps the feature and convenience, and hopefully also helps direct some
feedback and compliance requests to shoddy software manufacturers.