Subject: Re: Suggestion: Store the directory structure in ram

Re: Suggestion: Store the directory structure in ram

From: <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:56:49 +0100 (MET)

Neil,
> And if you would use the ram mod? Or are there to less people with this
> mod for you to be interested in this idea?

this mod is hardcore electronics ! By shure if trying to 'replicate' this
modification
possibly 9 of 10 people would fail (even killing their juke)
You have to be very experienced in electronics, when you want to do
this mod successfully. Maybe YOU have some experience with soldering smd
stuff ?
ok - try to do that mod ;)

Regards
Roland