Subject: RE: ignoring paths when playingg from playlists
From: Matthew P. OReilly (moreilly_at_moreilly.com)
Date: 2003-01-08

I agree. While I agree with Adi's statement to some degree as well, we're
out to make Rockbox as much fun as possible, for ourselves and everybody who
uses it. We're not removing any functionality for the sake of stupid users
or stupid software, right? We're simply compensating (by the good
programming done here) for poor programming elsewhere.

I think Björn is right - it really won't hurt to add it in. Perhaps,
though, Rockbox could flash up some sort of text message saying that the
user's playlist file is technically incorrect, and they may want to switch
playlist compilers, but Rockbox will play it anyway? I don't know, just a
thought.

Matt