Subject: Re: queue function display on recorder

Re: queue function display on recorder

From: Henri Tremolo <s00078_at_tec.puv.fi>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 17:24:34 +0200

Thanks very much for the queue function, it's working great!

One thing i'd like to change.

Now, when you first play some file, then queue some files and
when the last queued song has played, the playing resumes from
the directory where the first _play_ed file was located.

I'd like it to continue from there, where the latest _queued_ track
was. This is mainly because if you have queued a long time, say
from the beginning of the work day, some hits you get into your
mind. Then when they are finished, you can't change the location
of next files played automatically. Maybe you don't know in the
morning, what songs do you want to listen after "top-wanted"
hits. Maybe you first play some death-metal, then your girl friend
comes, and you queue some files Frank Sinatra. Then... some
Savage garden and Bon Jovi continued by Celine Dion.. After
you put jukebox away and concentrate on your girl, the old
death-metal comes back at the most critical moment.

So, the current directory after queue should be updated
everytime when some file is queued.

But ok, this is a minor feature that came to my mind. It works
well as it is now.

-sami-