Subject: reverse text
From: for_spam_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-01-09

excuse,
i`m horribly bad programmer. perhaps this is some good exercise for getting
better - my
last C program is years ago :)
Please be mercyful with me, asking such questions:

I currently try to implement "reverse" feature. see:
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-01/0164.shtml

I plan doing this by adding additional param to all the LCD text routines
and doing
some XOR'ing with the bytes, written to display.

e.g.
void lcd_puts(int x, int y, unsigned char *str,bool reverse)

#DEFINE NORMAL 0
#DEFINE REVERSE 1

lcd_puts(int x, int y, unsigned char *str,NORMAL)
lcd_puts(int x, int y, unsigned char *str,REVERSE)

Would this be the right approach ?

regards
Roland