Subject: RE: Playing a File
From: Benjamin (
Date: 2003-01-09

You'd think so :-). Actually that's what I first tried, but when I try
to use it, nothing actually plays (again, I don't have debug output).
Perhaps I'm a little confused by it, but I made the following

int play_list(char *dir, // Is this the MP3?
              char *file, // This would be NULL if using an MP3
              int start_index, // This out be 0 to play a single file
or the first file in the play list
              bool shuffled_index, // By default I would use FALSE
              int start_offset, // file offset
              int random_seed, // Not sure what this is for
              int first_index ) // Not sure what this is for or how it
differs from start_index