Subject: power_off() problem
From: Uwe Freese (mail_at_uwe-freese.de)
Date: 2003-01-09

Hello,

I have now added a really simple alarm function in main menu (for my
alarm mod): The last time that was used is displayed, one can change it
with the cursor keys and press PLAY to set the alarm bits in RTC and
shutoff the device. That looks very intuitive to me and mainly works.

But I've a problem: When I call power_off(), the device hangs randomly!
Is there a circumstance under which I must not call power_off()? It also
seems that the device hangs more often when the disc is active.

Bye, Uwe.