Subject: Re: usb 2.0 transfers hanging the computer

Re: usb 2.0 transfers hanging the computer

From: Joaquim Carvalho <jdc_at_x64.com>
Date: 09 Jan 2003 19:21:39 +0000

> windows98 (se?), p4 2Ghz
>
> any suggestions?

My first suggestion is that you should trash win98, it's a really
bad and unreliable OS. If you really need the Microsoft thing you
should stick to Windows 2000.

If you're feeling brave and want some real change then install
RedHat 8.0 It takes a while for most people to adapt to Linux but
in most cases it's worth the effort.

Regards,
Joaquim

p.s. if your internet connection is slow and you need the RedHat
install cds please email me and I'll send them to you for free.