Subject: Re: oops... now the dir is filled with gibberish - didn't unmount drive ?
From: Dario Carluccio (rockbox_at_carluccio.de)
Date: 2003-01-09

Hallo Bryce

> [...] froze during a usb transfer [...] the directory to which i was
> transferring into is now filled with gibberish directories and files
> that i can't delete. [...] what should i do?

This happened to me too, while I was transferring 12GB to the Jukebox
and the Batteries run out.

My solution was to delete the Rockbox Firmware File in the rootdir and
remove those directories with the original Jukebox firmware. There is a
delete function which deletes a Directory with all files in it.

Than copy the Rockbox firmware again in the Jukebox Root Dir.

Bye, Dario.