Subject: Re: Re[4]: [ rockbox-Feature Requests-664842 ] Battery % and Time Left on USB screen

Re: Re[4]: [ rockbox-Feature Requests-664842 ] Battery % and Time Left on USB screen

From: Andrew Jamieson <andrew.jamieson_at_projectlab.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:02:16 +1100

> I've added it and assume 500 mA in usb mode. (If someone has a better
> value, let me know.)

I have coma delimited sample sets (~ 3Hz sample frequency) of my AJB current
draw whilst attached to USB1.1, both transfering and not. You can graph
them into your favourite spreadsheet program. I will post them when I get
home tonight, but they are quite large, due to the number of samples
involved (~ 60K each data set, each set is a couple of minutes).