Subject: Thanks

Thanks

From: john musa <johnmusa_at_latinmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:20:02 -0500
FROM UNION BANK PLC. 5-8 BROUND ST VI.LAGOS NIGERIA D/L 234-803-3039152 Dear I know you will b e very surprise to receive this mail. Work as an accountant with Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, and came to know that there was an oil merchant name Mr. Dan Smith that has $6.5 Million in his account in Union bank before he died seven years ago. And up till no body has come to claim his money as his next of kin, so for that reason myself and two of my colleagues have decided to move this money another country in Spain. And the money is now in bank in Spain. And all we need now is somebody who act as next of kin by providing a foreign account where this money will be transferred. As soon as you provide this account we will authorize the bank in span to transfer the money into your account. After successful transfer I will come over for the sharing. We will give you 25% for helping us act as next of kin to Mr. Dan Smith, 5% for expenses, like telephone bill, tax clearance and terrorist certificate etc while 70% will be for us, there is nothing to fear about as we have every necessary document that will back this transfer. I assured much confidence and trust in you regard’s to this transaction, in view your mutual understanding we require your telephone number to enable us to have regular contact with you and also to furnish you with other information’s in respect to the successfulness of this undertaking. At the same time, I will give you the telephone number of bank in order to contact the director of the bank to know when the transfer will be made. Thanks you’re for perusal co-operation an anticipation of your urgent reply. Thanks. Eng. john musa (General Manager) _________________________________________________________ http://www.latinmail.com. Gratuito, latino y en español. Received on 2003-01-10