Subject: RE: Playing a File
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-01-10

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Hardeep Sidhu wrote:

> Yes, you should be using playlist to resume a bookmark because the mpeg
> code queries the playlist code to determine what to play. IMO, what you
> should be saving in your bookmark is _exactly_ the same information that we
> save for resume purposes.

I just want to express my sympathy for this approach.

Also, I think I would suggest that you store the bookmarks in separate files,
with a name that possibly could be based on the playlist name or directory
name or something (perhaps in a special directory), with a unique extension.
That way, you could browse all the bookmarks easily with the dir browser.