Subject: Re: infrared remote (and stuff)

Re: infrared remote (and stuff)

From: Andreas Zwirtes <zwirtes_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:06:19 +0100

There shouldn't be any hacking involved. The bidirectinal communication
is possible
without hacking the JB.There has been a long discussion about schematics
and protocols
earlier. I must admit that I didn't post the schematics due to very
short spare time.
I will retrieve that soon.

Maybe it's less expensive. Maybe some people would be happy, if they can
order
it instead of investing much time to rebuild. I'll publish all material
to build and the source
code.

Andreas