Re: mailinglist

From: Mike Payson <mpayson_at_dawgdayz.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:02:37 -0800

No, there is an error with the mailing list. I frequently, but not always also
receive messages twice, and others have complained about the problem in the
past as well. It seems to have gotten better-- i haven't noticed any
duplicates for the last week or so, but the problem is real.

--
Mike Payson  |  DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
(206) 280-7295 | www.dawgdayz.com | mpayson_at_dawgdayz.com