Subject: Re: infrared remote (and stuff)
From: Matthew Daubenspeck (
Date: 2003-01-10

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 05:08:47PM +0100, Andreas Zwirtes wrote:
> I've decided to build the remote unit.
> I'll show it, when it's ready. So anybody who wants can rebuild it
> or buy some ready made parts. That will ease the decision a lot.
> Some time ago I already took some scope pictures of the remote
> communication. If someone want's to have a look I can put them
> on my website.

When I bought my JBRec20 I got the "Accessory Kit" with it for free.
The kit has a case, car charger, and a wired remote that plugs into
the ear jack.

Maybe we could look at making a small wireless receiver that plugs in
the same way? Then, those of us that would rather not hack our JB's
apart could have the wireless remote as well...

Matthew Daubenspeck