Subject: Re: Re:'Part. Error pls check HD'

Re: Re:'Part. Error pls check HD'

From: Owen Shiers <splat_at_firenet.uk.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:28:24 -0000

Peter König <www.access_at_my-mail.ch> wrote:
> I remember someone on this list once wrote that the Paragon
> Bootmanager can access unformatted Partitions of the Jukebox via USB.
> There's a trial version here: http://www.partition-manager.com/
> If you can access with this software you should be able to
> format/partition it.

Thanks, but I don't seem to able to access the hard drive via USB, only by
taking it out and sticking it in my laptop and accessing from DOS. I'm not
sure whether I can't access it from USB because of the parition problem.
What would I do to do it all from DOS, i.e. just reformat and transfer the
firmware?

thanks

Owen