Subject: Re[2]: Battery display bug.

Re[2]: Battery display bug.

From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:05:49 +0100

Hello Markus,

Markus Braun wrote on Saturday, January 11, 2003, 1:08:20 PM:

MB> A while ago I submitted a patch. It shows a blinking "CHG" when charging and

I saw that patch some weeks ago after I had just changed it to show the
graphical symbol. Sorry..

MB> a blinking "TRK" when trickle charging in numerical display. It also shows a blinking
MB> full battery when trickle charging and graphical display is set. I got no
MB> response on this patch and it is surely outdated. But if there is interest,
MB> I'll update it.

The mail from Gerald shows that it does irritate the user when the
graphic symbol is shown (and num. is selected). So I personally think
that it would be slightly better to show CHG and TRK.

It would be nice if you could update your patch with CHG and TRK and
mail me when you're finished. I'll then apply the patch.
I'm not sure if a blinking full battery while trickle charge is a good
idea, blinking always looks like there's an error.. But I don't care if
it is blinking. Make it as you think it's best.

Bye, Uwe.