Subject: Peak Meter lockup
From: icabod (icabod_at_impaktdevices.com)
Date: 2003-01-10

Just today, my peak meter began to misbehave. When I play a song, it is maxed out and doesn't move. The song plays fine, and the unit still functions in all other respects. The scrolling text even works.

I first tried changing fonts, then WPS configs. Then I tried reverting to an older build. No matter what I tried, I couldn't get the bugger fixed.

Now I've simply resigned to using a WPS without the Peak meter on it (I can't bear to see my baby malfunction!).

Anyone ever encountered this before? Any ideas what might be causing it?

icabod
VITAL STATISTICS: AJBR15
ROM: 1.28
MASK: 0x0302